Please help further the work of COMOM by making a financial, tax deductible contribution.
- COMOM combines the donated services of hundreds of dental professionals and volunteers to provide free annual dental clinics in Colorado.
- COMOM has served thousands of patients and provided millions of dollars in donated dental treatment.
- Many individuals are unable to afford dental care. Oral disease can affect the ability to eat, and how a person looks and communicates. Oral health is inseparable from general health, and can affect self-esteem and compromise a person’s ability to work at home, at school, or on the job.
- COMOM is dependent on grants and donations. Since COMOM patients are not charged for the dental services they receive, ongoing financial support is a great need.
- COMOM is a 501(c)3 organization. For additional information, contact: Pam Dinkfelt, Ph.D., at pamCOMOM@gmail.com or 720-626-9778.
Make a Credit Card Donation
Making a donation is simpler than ever! Use your credit card to make a difference today.
All fields required
Donations are tax deductible and will be acknowledged. A receipt will be e-mailed to you following your online donation.
Consider donating dental supplies to COMOM (e.g., nearly expired anesthetic, etc.). If you are interested in making supply donations, contact Pam Dinkfelt, Ph.D., at pamCOMOM@gmail.com or 720-626-9778. COMOM would like to make sure that the donated supplies are needed, and that they are documented for contribution acknowledgment.
Thank you for your support!